Saturday, May 23, 2009
I wanna tell you my Best Friend story
I have completed my graduation in 2008. I was passed with first class in all the three years (FY, SY & TY). I was really excited to work in any IT company. But my luck was not with me i didn't got job in IT field but i said whats wrong in getting experience then i have joined a company call Jyoti Print & Pack.My salary there was just 6,000 rupees per month i was happy getting that much because they were teaching me all the new things that i was never knew. It was located in GHATKOPAR and i live in malad. I used to go by bus because it was easy to travel by bus but it takes 1.30 hours to go and 2 hours to come. It was really tough but i was loving that job i was designer there. It was fun working there. My office timing was 10.00 am TO 6.30 pm so i used to leave home at 8.30 and reach home back by 8.30 means 12 hours job but i was happy there. After working for three months one of my friend called Priya Nadar called one day and told me that she is working in a company called Nachofoto. I started laughing and i said is this name of company or what?? Then she said they were paying 10,000 rupees/month for that job then i said ok whats your job profile. She told me that she used to collect url's from the net and save it in to a doc then i said ok it is not my type of job because i wanted to work in PHP its a programming language like ASP. I wanted to work in that she told me that her sir was asking her to bring some employees for him. Then the next day she asked her sir Mr. Anuj Agarwal that one of my friend is interested in working in PHP so is there any opening in PHP here so he said yes call him. So next day i reached for the interview as on time. He took my interview and asked me many question. Interview was good he told me that u have to work in PHP as a trainee for one month but u will not be paid for that training means working for one month for free. Then i said what will be my salary after one month he said u will be getting atleast 8,000 so i said ok i will work from tomorrow. Because i wanted to work in PHP. And he said priya will also work with you and you both will be under training . Priya also agreed on his all conditions. He also told me that if we don’t have any project in php for that much of time you have to work in marketing also and guess what we both agreed. I havent left that designer job i called there and i told them that i am not well. So from next day i started working there it was 12 hours job from 8.00am to 8.00pm for that much time also i said i m ready because it was close to my house it was taking half an hour to reach there feom my house. When i was there in the office sorry it was not office it was his house only he has brought 2 flat in a building in Borivali called as Dattani Tower . In his house one side his house was there and on one side his office was there. He was promising everyone that he will by Office in next few months the process of buying office is under process. There was two big Dining table there both are placed near to each other on that 3 desktop PC and 2 laptops. On the 1st day i was sitting on a laptop of Dell it was two slow but it was working. Then i was assuming that he will teach me some things about PHP but he gave me a site w3schools and told me to read that read and learn on your own no one will teach you. I was eager learn we started reading all those tutorials. For next fifteen days we were all the things about PHP. We said sir we are done with the PHP tutorials so he said now I will give you one project in PHP and u guys have to work on that and complete that as soon as possible this project will decide that how much intelligent u guys are in php. We accepted that challenge. He explained us the project it was on his company Nachofoto. I was working really hard on it we completed that project in just 1 week that project was in pure php its function was to collect data (URL) from the user and we have to check that url exists in the database in or not. If it exists than user will be notified that url exists and if not it was storing that url in database and all validation was done for checking. It was in 100% working condition. I was very happy with my project. And on the next day he told me that now you guys will be working on our marketing team and when my brother will come from California he will teach you rest things till that time u have to work in Marketing. And he told me that ur salary will be starting from today your salary will also be 10,000 per month. I was confused at that time but I was convinced working in marketing because I have to. I had left that designing job so there was no way back. So from that day we were working in marketing hoping that one day Mr. Vineet Agarwal will come and he will teach me advanced PHP. So after few days working in marketing Anuj called me outside and told me that we are removing our manager known as Sonal and Rahul. I said why so he told me that they are not regular and they used to come late so we have to remove them. So I said ur wish sir. He told me that ask your brother Mr. Vishal Goswami that if he can join Nachofoto and lead our marketing team as a manager he will pay him 10,000 in starting I said give me some time to ask him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for posting the article.Festivals are the periods of celebration and are an important part of life of people. Makara Sankranti is a Hindu festival celebrated in almost all the parts of India.Find more
Post a Comment